- Classes of Happiness: Positive Psychology at Harvard, and the Science of Well-Being at Yale
- A small donation
- Connection between Stress and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good and Bad Carbs
- Finished half mathoron
- A list of challenges I believe I can do
- A simple recipe for detox smoothie
- 5-minute chia seed drink
- The diet from a neurogenesis point of view
- What is more important than a healthy body?
- Finished my first full marathon!
- Breaking the comfort zone
- Getting up early
Carbs are essential and controversial. However, there are some commonly agreed guidelines -choose “whole” instead of “Refined”. Below are some example sources.
healthy carbs: barley, squash, whole-wheat bread, oatmeal, quinoa, sweet potato, broccoli, blue berry, spinach
refined carbs: sugar-sweetened beverage, fruit juice, pastries, white bread, white pasta, white rice.
If you consume a lot refined carbs, reducing them gradually might be an easy life change event.