- Classes of Happiness: Positive Psychology at Harvard, and the Science of Well-Being at Yale
- A small donation
- Connection between Stress and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good and Bad Carbs
- Finished half mathoron
- A list of challenges I believe I can do
- A simple recipe for detox smoothie
- 5-minute chia seed drink
- The diet from a neurogenesis point of view
- What is more important than a healthy body?
- Finished my first full marathon!
- Breaking the comfort zone
- Getting up early
Stepping outside of our comfort zone is inevitably an uncomfortable experience, but it can yield a lot more growth. I used to be afraid of public speaking, but I joined a toastmaster to face my fear, and I can see the improvement every week. Now it’s even much easier I talk to a total stranger. Whenever we see the result, it serves as a positive feedback that will encourage us to try harder.
I totally agree that “outside of the comfort zone is where the magic happens”. Now i am challenging myself at a daily basis.