- Classes of Happiness: Positive Psychology at Harvard, and the Science of Well-Being at Yale
- A small donation
- Connection between Stress and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good and Bad Carbs
- Finished half mathoron
- A list of challenges I believe I can do
- A simple recipe for detox smoothie
- 5-minute chia seed drink
- The diet from a neurogenesis point of view
- What is more important than a healthy body?
- Finished my first full marathon!
- Breaking the comfort zone
- Getting up early
I am currently learning these two classes about Happiness, Well-being, and positiveness. It certainly benefited me a lot, and all are free.
- The first one is Positive Psychology, taught by Tal Ben-Shahar at Harvard university, which enters the history books as the most popular course in the history of Harvard University.
The whole class (with Chinese closed caption) is available at Youtube Playlist: [Open Courses at Harvard] Positive Psychology
- The second one is the Science of Well-Being of Yale university. The purpose of the course is to not only learn what psychological research says about what makes us happy but also to put those strategies into practice. I am learning it through Coursera “the science of well-being“