- Classes of Happiness: Positive Psychology at Harvard, and the Science of Well-Being at Yale
- A small donation
- Connection between Stress and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good and Bad Carbs
- Finished half mathoron
- A list of challenges I believe I can do
- A simple recipe for detox smoothie
- 5-minute chia seed drink
- The diet from a neurogenesis point of view
- What is more important than a healthy body?
- Finished my first full marathon!
- Breaking the comfort zone
- Getting up early
When I was driving home waiting at an intersection, I saw an old lady (apparently not in good condition) holding a sign saying she has some disease. Apparently she was looking for some donation. It was really cold outside. I wasn’t able to give money to her since she was beyond the reach.
When I was home I decided to run back to the intersection and give the money to her. I don’t know why but I just had that urge. Its just its so cold outside and people barely noticed her. I hope she can at least have a dinner.
Since I am starting the 100wishes project. Why don’t I just start with myself: I wish everyone have a safe place to stay and have enough food.