- Classes of Happiness: Positive Psychology at Harvard, and the Science of Well-Being at Yale
- A small donation
- Connection between Stress and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good and Bad Carbs
- Finished half mathoron
- A list of challenges I believe I can do
- A simple recipe for detox smoothie
- 5-minute chia seed drink
- The diet from a neurogenesis point of view
- What is more important than a healthy body?
- Finished my first full marathon!
- Breaking the comfort zone
- Getting up early
I tried several times to make get-up-early a habit, but failed each time. I did succeed from time to time, but could not make it consistent. I really want to be an early riser, and now officially make it a challenge. If I can rise between 6:30am-7:30am 30 days in a row, I consider it a success. This certainly is not easy. The first thing to do is to find the motivation.
What is my reason to jump out of bed in the cold morning? Things that immediately came up to my mind include believing in myself, more time for exercise, getting abs, no guilty feeling of wasting time, no headache, more energy, more time spent with positive people, the quiet neighborhood, the bird chirping, the beautiful sunrise, and the entrepreneurial spirit.
I will come back to this post and strikethrough each day if i succeed. Anyone is doing it together with me? Shoot me an email or leave a comment!
2/12 2/13 2/14 2/15 2/16
2/17 2/18 2/19 2/20 2/21 2/22 2/23
2/24 2/25 2/26 2/27 2/28 3/1 3/2
3/3 3/4 3/5