- Classes of Happiness: Positive Psychology at Harvard, and the Science of Well-Being at Yale
- A small donation
- Connection between Stress and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good and Bad Carbs
- Finished half mathoron
- A list of challenges I believe I can do
- A simple recipe for detox smoothie
- 5-minute chia seed drink
- The diet from a neurogenesis point of view
- What is more important than a healthy body?
- Finished my first full marathon!
- Breaking the comfort zone
- Getting up early
Three reasons to make chia drinks yourself.
- Chia seed, which is loaded with antioxidants and fiber, is naturally low-calorie. It helps to reduce weight, and has many health benefits.
- Chia seed is low price (organic chia seed is around $4 lbs at whole food). Compare to the price of those single serve bottles!
- The jelly-like texture is unique. Adjust the taste with your choice of fruit.
- Mix up 3 teaspoons of chia seed and a cup of warm water.
- Get 1/4 lemon and squeeze the juice in to add a taste.