- Classes of Happiness: Positive Psychology at Harvard, and the Science of Well-Being at Yale
- A small donation
- Connection between Stress and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good and Bad Carbs
- Finished half mathoron
- A list of challenges I believe I can do
- A simple recipe for detox smoothie
- 5-minute chia seed drink
- The diet from a neurogenesis point of view
- What is more important than a healthy body?
- Finished my first full marathon!
- Breaking the comfort zone
- Getting up early
I finished 13 miles in 1 hour 56 mins, which is not too bad for the first-time try. I actually didn’t find it too difficult (thanks to the training of spin class) except that during the workout my thighs sore. I wasn’t at the best physical condition (worked out too much this week), and I expect to do even better next time.
Another thing i achieved today is that I got the “best table topic” award in the toastmaster meeting. This is not imaginable since I thought table topic is the most difficult task, and i simply can’t do it. It comes easily today :). I can, and I believe you can too!
Happy thanksgiving all!