- Classes of Happiness: Positive Psychology at Harvard, and the Science of Well-Being at Yale
- A small donation
- Connection between Stress and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good and Bad Carbs
- Finished half mathoron
- A list of challenges I believe I can do
- A simple recipe for detox smoothie
- 5-minute chia seed drink
- The diet from a neurogenesis point of view
- What is more important than a healthy body?
- Finished my first full marathon!
- Breaking the comfort zone
- Getting up early
It’s year end again. I am here listing 8 challenges to be achieved by end of 2016. I will check them off one by one if ever :).
Take two cold showers in the middle of winter. This is not extremely difficult since it is California! Run a half marathon (On the day of writing I ran 10 miles). Done on Nov 23, 2016
- 25 pullups in a row (On the day of writing I can do 12-15 in a row)
Reach out and make 2 new friends. Initiate and have a meaningful and coherent conversation with a stranger. Get up at 6:45am 5 days a week. A 48-hour hackathon.
Today I ran 10 miles and had to take uber to get back home since it was raining. The uber driver was a very friendly and interesting lady. We had a great conversation about nutrition, fitness and president election :). She said she really wanted to run but the gym membership is costly. I recommend some gym with reasonable price to her. Hopefully she will check it out and get started!